As Professional Cruise Consultants we work hard to build a long-lasting relationship with our valued clients. We listen and learn your likes and dislikes in order to match your travel needs to your individual personality and budget. It is in our best interest to ensure you are a happy and satisfied client.
Free Services! Below is a list of some of the important services that we provide at absolutely no cost to you:
- Up-to-date product knowledge. We are constantly updating our product knowledge through continuing education (product and destination seminars, tradeshows), professional relationships with cruise line district sales managers, and customer feedback.
- Unbiased information. We work for you and have your best interest in mind. We do not work for a specific cruise line or any other special interest company. We will check with all cruise lines on your behalf and look for the best price and itinerary for you.
- Most current and timely promotions. We receive faxes, emails and phone calls daily from cruise lines, hotels, car rentals, etc. We are able to analyze all this information and pass it on to our clients who are looking for specials or last minute discounts.
- Clarification of penalties, restrictions, and pricing information. We understand the rules and policies of the industry. We can help you sort out different price structures and make sure you get the best value for your money with no hidden fees!
- Research and the booking process. We are your personal shopper! We provide one-stop shopping for travelers who require cruises, all inclusive resorts, air, and hotel reservations – with suggestions that are in your best interest, not the suppliers'.
- Personal attention. As professional cruise consultants, we will share our experience and knowledge that we have accumulated through years of personal travel, and training about a variety of topics! We can advise you on where to eat, where to shop and what to pack. We will get to know you by asking questions and understanding your needs. We are not telemarketers trying to get you to buy a product or service in a hurry so we can get to the next person on the phone. You are our valued client, not a quota.
- Should things go wrong – You’re Personal Advocate. We are your advocate in the event something inadvertently goes wrong. If you book online or direct with the cruise line you will never speak to the same person who knows you and your situation. Don't you hate to have to repeat your situation again and again? We already know you and we will be there when you need us most.
- Time is money and our services are free. Calling the cruise line direct is not going to give you a better price. You will get the same price as we typically offer without the service! Honest! With one phone call you can call us and we will do the work for you to free up your valuable time for other important projects.